HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00 DOE
SHIFT HOURS: 6:00a to 2:30p Monday-Friday
- Immediate processing of all invoicing generated from daily LTL shipments, packages, drop shipments (South Bend and Reno time zone sensitive).
- Print and post invoicing in the system by sales orders.
- Secure invoices to sales and shipping documents and attention to detail to review for accuracy and errors.
- Heavy volume paperwork processing and organizing.
- Filing invoicing and shipping documentation.
- General accounting to adjust orders and issue customer credits.
- Generate Daily Operations Excel reports impacting sales, projected sales, revenue.
- Generate Sales Team Excel reports; Daily and Week Ending.
- Process customer credits from completed RMAs.
- Effective prioritization and multitask.
- Data entry speed and accuracy.
- Ability to develop relationships with solid communication skills.
- Successful follow-up skills.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years in an accounting role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to pass required background and drug screen checks.
To apply for this job please visit fdcgraphicfilms.formstack.com.