TWO (2) POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
DEPARTMENT: Customer Care Center (CCC)
REPORTS TO: Customer Care Manager (CCM)
DIRECT REPORTS: None
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt/Hourly
PRIMARY SHIFT HOURS: 9:30a – 6:00p Monday to Friday (Hours may vary to meet the needs of the business.)
JOB DESCRIPTION – We are seeking individuals who work well within an energetic team and are advocates for company growth and customer satisfaction. Individuals who are change agents by acting with integrity, being kind, being resilient, being engaged, and driving for success will make the best fit for our team.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Drive sales by assisting customers with product information, recommended uses, and communicating company promotions and product launches.
- Actively support promotional campaigns via outbound call strategies.
- Respond to customer inquiries related to quotes, product availability, pricing, invoicing, and shipping services.
- Resolve customer issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives with a rapid response and follow up to confirm resolution
- Communicate with other departments to ensure follow-through of customer orders and requests such as part numbers, special orders, production exceptions, etc.
- Utilize Salesforce and Zendesk platforms to communicate with territory managers and customer care agents regarding customer engagement and activities.
- Promptly respond to customers via email, online chat, and phone call routings.
- Process a high volume of customer purchase orders manually and accurately in the ERP system daily in order to meet the FDC On-Time, Complete, and Error-Free customer commitment.
- Engage in companywide Continuous Improvement and 5S standards.
- Provide solutions to customer requests for product samples, event materials, and marketing literature.
- Develop prospecting pipeline and process leads with action items and follow-through.
- Communicate back-orders and discontinued notifications to customers as appropriate, while suggesting substitutions and alternatives when available.
- Collaborate with territory managers to meet and exceed customer expectations. Share best practices.
The job criteria may include other duties, responsibilities, and activities, which may change or be assigned at any item with or without notice.
- Prioritizing, multitasking, strong initiative, and problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits high-level attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, within a team, as a mentor, and across departments in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and build relationships internally and externally.
- Possess data entry skills exhibiting high speed and accuracy.
- Must work with compassion, be open to change, and demonstrate flexibility.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and work independently with guidance as needed.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, & SKILLS
- Previous experience working with distribution and/or knowledge of graphic arts or sign industry preferred.
- Previous success in a customer care/service role.
- Demonstrated success in a selling role.
- Ability to communicate and articulate information both in writing and verbally.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet daily deadlines.
- Ability to learn new systems and follow standard operating procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of utilizing the Internet and navigating websites.
- Customer service background required.
- Two to four years of previous experience in an inside sales role or telemarketing role.
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate or BS degree in a business/sales/marketing-related field preferred).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand for up to 2+ hours or more in one session.
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, and work with the office equipment and other tools/equipment in a safe and precise way for 7+ hours per day.
- Ability to lift to 25 lbs. occasionally using safe lifting practices.
- Ability to visually read fine or small print, computer screens, and hand-held equipment frequently.
- Ability to visually perceive color and distinguish between similar colors.
- Cognitive and reasoning ability to review procedures, compare products and specifications, and follow guidelines frequently.
- Ability to listen to customers/others, problem-solve, and respond accordingly throughout the day.
- Ability to bend, reach, kneel, squat, twist, push, pull, walk, stoop, crouch, climb, and carry items frequently.
- Ability to respond and be flexible to changing work demands as needed.
- Ability to read, write, and speak basic English.
- 401(K) – with matching
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- life insurance
- paid time off
- referral program
*Waiting period may apply.
To apply for this job please visit fdcgraphicfilms.formstack.com.