BASE PAY: Commensurate with experience
DIRECT REPORTS: None
LOCATION: Work remotely in a territory location (see “Territory” below). The main headquarters of the company is in South Bend, Indiana.
- Southwest US: States include Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, or Texas.
- The candidate must be located in the Southwest US territories as listed above. Preferred states include the following within major cities: Colorado, Arizona, or Texas.
- Responsible for building the business within the Southwestern territory via prospecting and cold calling.
- Grow existing account relationships and develop new business within those (distributor) accounts.
- Analyze competitor activities in the territory while assessing opportunities for business growth.
- Arrange meetings with potential and existing customers to target new and expanded product offerings.
- Attend relevant industry events and conferences to build the business.
- Provide market information and insights; create reports & recaps, forecasts, etc. as required by Sales Leadership.
The job criteria may include other duties, responsibilities, and activities, which may change or be assigned at any item with or without notice.
- Proven track record in regional/market growth through a distributor network (i.e. product penetration/product expansion).
- Ability to identify opportunities, build a strategy, develop a sales funnel, and successfully implement a plan.
- Effective closing skills.
- Ability to consistently follow up and use the information to generate new business within the account.
- Strategic and efficient with customer call planning cycles across territory geographies and time zones.
- Presentation and persuasive skills – the ability to present ideas and value-propositions, concepts, and adept at training.
- Ability to build a bottoms-up sales plan and forecast accurately.
- Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to expand distribution within the territory.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships within an account.
- Sales vs. Plan
- Margin vs. Plan
- New account sales
- New distributor acquisitions
- Product sales goals
- Lumina® by FDC sales goals
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, & SKILLS
- BS in business preferred.
- Proven product and customer selling skills.
- Results-driven with a proven history of opening new distribution and developing a territory.
- Effective communication skills; ability to write and convey ideas clearly and concisely.
- Success in communicating and selling ideas at various levels in a company’s organization.
- Success in growing a business and meeting sales goals.
- Demonstrated organization skills and consistent achievement of deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Efficient in time management and prioritization.
- Professional demeanor and credibility with experience.
- Active listening skills, along with attention to detail and reliable follow-through.
- Knowledge of sign or graphics industry and digital printing strong plus.
- Knowledge or experience with CRM platform desired (Salesforce or other).
- Five+ years of sales experience, preferred with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Three years minimum in the field.
- Travel: 50% (in normal times)
- FDC Graphic Films is a leading national supplier of adhesive-backed films and digital print media sold through distribution in the US and Canada.
- Two distribution locations: South Bend, Indiana, and Reno, Nevada.
- Known for extensive product selection, reliability, and speed of delivery.
- Key brand partners include 3M, Lumina® by FDC, ASLAN, and RTape.
WHY CHOOSE TO JOIN THE FDC FAMILY?
- Established, family-owned, and growing company.
- A top leader in graphic films distribution.
- Comfortable dress code.
- Education reimbursement.
- 401(k) / Insurance options include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, accident, and critical illness.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
To apply for this job please visit fdcgraphicfilms.formstack.com.